How do I set up Verizon Cloud on my device?
RJJohnson03

How do I activate Verizon cloud on my phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon Cloud setup
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Not sure what device you have, but opening the Cloud app is a good start. From there you can change your settings; select what you want to backup and if there is anything you want to restore.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Not sure what device you have, but opening the Cloud app is a good start. From there you can change your settings; select what you want to backup and if there is anything you want to restore.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The Verizon Cloud app is a great way to backup your information for archival purposes, RJJohnson03. MiiHere gave some pretty good advice. Were you able to get your Cloud setup? If not then what issue are you running into? If you can keep us posted with an update then we can help, if needed.

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Airick56

For security purposes (international travel) I do not want file/folder access through my phone. However I do want all 3 of desktop/laptops to sshare the Verizon Clould?

Thanks, Eric 

0 Likes
Airick56

This page is very responsive to my question so I will go elsewhere.

Thanks, Eric

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the information. We understand your security concern. What is the make and model of the device you are using? Also, you can access your Verizon Cloud account from different places by simply signing in to your account.

ChristianP_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry for the delays, Airick56. We would need to gather more information to better assist. Please let us know if you change your mind on receiving assistance right here.

DavidC_VZW

0 Likes