Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do I remove a phone from my plan online
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can't cancel a line online. You have to visit a corporate store or call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or *611 from your phone to cancel the line.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can't cancel a line online. You have to visit a corporate store or call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or *611 from your phone to cancel the line.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello calonsnow, 

I'm so sorry to learn that you are considering canceling a line on your account. Of course we don't want to lose you, but I can still assist you. I've sent you a Direct Message. Please reply to that message and we can get started on a resolution. 

I hope this information is helpful,

Christina_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jasaco
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is maddening, especially in the time of Covid-19 when customers are placed on hold for over 30 minutes, with no idea of how much longer they will be on hold, and no option to ask for a callback instead! PLUS, you're trying to force us to go inside your stores during a PANDEMIC! Are your frickin' crazy??  You are not entitled to keep charging me for a device I am no longer using unless I am willing to either risk my life entering your store, or else wait for possibly hours on hold on the phone! why, Verizon??

0 Likes