How do I keep people in the same group text?
sc00by

I'm trying to use group texting with 20 people.  I believe that the message goes out to everyone, but when I get replies, they come from individuals or a random assortment of people from the original group text (with a new new group/individual message being started).  This gets VERY confusing.  How do I get everyone to reply to the same 20 people in the original message and stay in the same conversation/thread?  Does having different phone carriers matter?  Does having different phones matter?  Thanks for the help.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: How do I keep people in the same group text?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can only imagine the amount of confusion this is causing, sc00by. Lets get this organized and resolved. I know that when I send a group text message I often experience the same thing. Do you see specific members responding outside of the group message? What make/model phone are you using?

JosephE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes