How do I activate the iPhone5c?
Butch4312

In september, I got a new I phone 6S.  I had previously used an iphone 5c thatImy husband would now be using.  He had a flip phone with an active number [Removed],  Which was transferred to the 5C.  My daughter wiped the 5c clean, but when we go to start it up, it asks for a six digit code that we don't have.  What are we missing and how do we get this phone up and running?

Thank you,

Carol [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Activating Iphone5c
Weth
Legend
0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Did your husband have a lock code on the device? Also...you may want to remove your personal info such as phone numbers from this post. It is open to the public since this is primairly a peer to peer forum.

0 Likes
tionnab_vzw
Verizon Employee

Butch4312, I understand your concern regarding the code that is being asked for when you turn on the phone. Based on your description it seems like you are being asked for the unlock code. When you had the phone did you have a lock code on it? If so have you tried that code to unlock it?

Tionnab_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Weth
Legend
0 Likes