How can I get my iPhone to send pictures via iMessage?
AKaplan

My iPhone 5c which I have had for a little less than a year just recently stopped sending pictures through iMessage two weeks ago. I have tried restoring my network settings, iMessage settings, and every other solution I have found on the internet. I want to go to the Apple Store soon but everything I have read says it is a Network Issue, not the phone. Does anyone have any suggestions or solutions??

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhone not sending pictures on iMessage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We'll work to find out what's causing this, AKaplan! Please try turning iMessage off, and sending these as regular texts. Be sure, "send as sms" is turned on. This can be found in Settings>Messages. Test again, and share whether it works when iMessage is taken out of the picture.

MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi AKaplan!

Your efforts are greatly appreciated and I'm here to help! Let's see what's causing the problem. Are you having trouble sending standard text messages as well? Do you experience the issue when you connected to the VZW network and or wif-fi? What is your current zip code?

AyaniB_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
AKaplan

I have no issues sending standard texts as well as sending iMessages with

no pictures. The problem arises when I am sending iMessages with pictures

included. I have also noticed an issue when I am in a group message, half

of the people receive the picture and half do not. And it does not matter

if I am connected to wifi or not when this happens. Thank you

On Thu, May 21, 2015 at 10:57 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We'll work to find out what's causing this, AKaplan! Please try turning iMessage off, and sending these as regular texts. Be sure, "send as sms" is turned on. This can be found in Settings>Messages. Test again, and share whether it works when iMessage is taken out of the picture.

MichelleH_VZW
0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

If this happens while on wifi, that proves it's not a networkissue, because it's not on the verizon network at that time. My suggestion is go to the apple store.