Help!!!
wyatt_fann

I dropped my iphone5 awhile back and the back came off a little and now there's dust in my back camera how do I get this fixed and what will it cost?

Labels (1)
Tags (4)
0 Likes
Re: Help!!!
budone
Legend

You need to contact a local repair company. Here in North GA there is a company CPR (Cell Phone Repair) they have a button to request a free estimate for your issue. At least that would give you an idea on how much it may cost to repair.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Or you might try contacting Apple they may have some suggestions and it may be possible to send it into them for the Repair)  Here some Info for Repair of your Phone the Link is in Short Form ( http://goo.gl/cnZ1V  Good Luck b33

0 Likes
phoneplan7886
Enthusiast - Level 3

Did you have Applecare or Verizon's phone insurance (Asurion)? If so Applecare charges $79 for their "accidental Damage from handling" service fee. Asurion has a Deductible of $169 for the 16gb model or 199 for the 32gb/64gb models. Those options are spendy but they won't void your warranty like a local shop will. A local shop may be your only option if you don't have any device coverage. Hope it works out for you!

0 Likes