Re: Has anyone with a 9/21 deliver date NOT gotten a shipment email?
whos_who
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered at 3:38 am EST online. I never recieved an email confirmation email. On 9/17 I saw that Verizon had charged my account for the phone.  So on today (9/18) I dail *611 from the phone that I applied the upgrade to then went to option 4 then said "order status".  Right away it said a text message would be sent to my phone with shipping information.  Before I could hang up they sent me the Fed Ex tracking number which said it was shipped from West Chester, PA @ 12:33a.m. on 9/18.  So I'm expecting mine maybe tomorrow or Thursday.  So I never recieved an email from Verizon, but I will be getting my phone before the release date how cool is that?

dustinlenguyen

Haven't gotten mine yet but I ordered around 8 AM last Friday. Email and order status says it should be shipped by the 21st like everyone else, though. Not sure if being on the East Coast has anything to do with it or not.

0 Likes
garrett2601
Enthusiast - Level 2

8AM what timezone?

0 Likes
dustinlenguyen

EST

0 Likes
kakiyama
Enthusiast - Level 2

Lucky! I'm not a verizon customer so I can't dial 611!

0 Likes
Sharkp
Enthusiast - Level 2

Placed my order 4:30 am EST 9/14 got my email confirmation but nothing since and no change in status.

0 Likes
kakiyama
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've heard a lot of east coast orders being shipped, hardly any west coast (where I am)

0 Likes
Wescyde
Contributor - Level 1

i have not seen nothing but i have no reason to believe it will not happen soon, everything still says order processing for 9/21

0 Likes
jplev

I placed my order at 3:14am ET Friday morning, nothing charged to my card and no updates to my order yet.  It's only Tuesday, so not overly concerned yet.

0 Likes
kakiyama
Enthusiast - Level 2

Glad to hear, just wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one!

0 Likes