Exchange email and iPhone 5S - only wifi will update, not cellular
bigjohn64

I've had the 5S for about a week now with no problems. Sunday night though, it stopped connecting to my work Exchange account.  I've checked with our IT and nothing was changed, but I've discovered that it will only update the Exchange email when I have Wifi turned on.  If I try to use cellular data, it won't connect and update.  Other accounts like gmail and yahoo work fine.

Any suggestions?

Labels (2)
Tags (3)
0 Likes
Re: Exchange email and iPhone 5S - only wifi will update, not cellular
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the convenience of having corporate e-mail on your device bigjohn64! Did anything change on the handset itself? Tried power cycling the device? How about testing it in more than one area? Can you still access the e-mail account and view new e-mails? You stated your other e-mails seem to be working; therefore it appears it is specifically related to the corporate e-mail. Is this the first time you are bringing this to our attention?

JonathanK_VZW
VZW Support
Follow Us on Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
twinsmom45

Has this problem been figured out.  We also have an iphone 5s with a cox email account.  All of sudden, we can only send emails from wifi.  We can receive emails fine.  HELP!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi twinsmom45 - Let's get you email sent while on the go! Are you getting a specific error message? Are your other data services working as normal? I am eager to get this resolved!

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes