Deleted Texts
JoJoBean43

I accidentally deleted my texts from someone when I went to delete only a picture.  Is there anyway to retrieve them back?  Or print them out from somewhere?  Please help!!  They were important.  Thank you!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Deleted Texts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JoJoBean43 we want to make certain that you have all the info you need! I'm sorry to hear that some texts were accidentally deleted but we'll do everything we can to help! What time frame are the messages needed from? The past 90 days of  standard messaging details i.e. time, date, and phone number is available from My Verizon.

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
shawn829

how can i retrieve my deleted texts from my phone on my account if i accidentally deleted them?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

shawn829,

I know how important it is to keep old messages, we'll certainly do everything we can to help you. Text messages stored to the phone can only be retrieved if you have an application designed to back them up from the Play Store, iCloud(and they were backed up recently), or you had Verizon Messages. Please let us know if you had Verizon Messages so we can walk you through the steps or contact the app developer for the steps to restore the messages.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes