Data Usage
lrparks

I cannot see my data usage detail on My Verizon page? Is this because I am not the primary account holder?

Also, I have recently moved from a 4 to 5s and my data usage is through the roof! I never had this problem before with my 4. I am at 75% data usage for the month and trying to figure out how? I have turned off LTE and cellular data for most of my apps. I have hardly any videos and images stored. What else can I do? how do I prevent this next month?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Data Usage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello lrparks,

Congrats on getting a new Verizon iPhone 5s. It's an awesome smartphone that I'm sure that you will love. While you can always verfiy your data usage by calling #data on your device, you are able to view your data usage online. If you are not able to do so then may I ask are you an account manager or member?

Also, while your data behavior may have not changed since you received a new device, keep in mind that 4G LTE uses more data than 3G devices. This is largely do to the increase in speed and quality of data. For example, video will streaming in a higher quality on 4G versus 3G, thus using more data to provide such benefit. If you have any additional questions then feel free to reply to this posting.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes