Data App
marine3228

Is there a data app out there that will show how much data you have used?

I used to be on a unlimited data, but now only have 2 gigs a month. I would like to know how much/monitor the data I use from now one

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Data App
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi marine3228,

We definitely want you having access to view your usage details. We suggest you use the "My Verizon Mobile" application. It is one of the very few approved by Apple to be available on iTunes. It's linked right to your account so it only reflects what we reflect.

Thank you,
MariaC_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

You can use the usage monitor in settings...just remember to reset it each month on the date that your billing cycle restarts. Also, just do a search in the app store. If something is available you will see it there...and see what the reviews are for those that have tried it.

0 Likes
Gromkey
Enthusiast - Level 1

I use the phone settings on my Galaxy s3.  Lots of good info - first month, not sure what happens on the billing cycle.  Will listen to kaebfly and reset if its not auto'd.

edit: would like all line app if someone finds one.  (both phones and hotspot box usage)

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi marine3228,

We definitely want you having access to view your usage details. We suggest you use the "My Verizon Mobile" application. It is one of the very few approved by Apple to be available on iTunes. It's linked right to your account so it only reflects what we reflect.

Thank you,
MariaC_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes