Customer service messed up my order and they won't correct delivery date
sjmay
Enthusiast - Level 1

I woke up at 3am to order the iphone 5s in gold.  I was the first call for the agent.  Ordered but because of a system glitch it wouldn't let me confirm order.  Agent said to do later in the day.  My delivery date was going to be 10/14 for 2 gold phones.  When I checked again later around 10am I saw that the agent had ordered me a gold and another color I did not want!  Called him back and told him the order was Wrong!  He said he would fix it and I would get a confirmation via email in 15 minutes.  When I got the email the order was corrected to 2 gold phones BUT I would not get my phones until NOV 4th!!  What!!?? I am a new customer switching from another company and the agent also changed the agreed upon phone number for my daughter PLUS he added services that I did NOT want and wasn't in the first order!  What!!?  So I called him back and he said he was going to get his supervisor to fix it.  Nothing happened.  I called again and talked to the same agent and he told me that his supervisor would call me on Monday.  I never got a call.  He made promises to fix it and nothing happened.  I made 10 or more calls to different agents trying to fix this and no one was helpful.  I am now wondering if it is a big mistake to switch carriers...... If this is the kind of service you receive and no one is willing to help fix the problem then it is very concerning.  I have gotten the complete runaround.  I was lied to and I was given false promises.  If there is any Verizon customer service person who can fix this then please respond.  It wasn't my fault that the rep made a mistake with my order and it wasn't my fault that your system had a glitch.  I really have a hard time understanding why you can't fix this.  If there is any doubt to what happened I have all emails and you can always listen to the rep's call with me and you will find he repeated back the correct order of 2 GOLD iphones several times...........Smiley Sad  I hope your company isn't so big that you don't care about your individual customers.

Labels (2)