Currently a VZW prepaid customer. How do I get an iphone 5 and a postpaid plan?
pastriano

The online system says that "it is not avilable at this time".  VZW support says that i have to wait for them to be 'stocked' (2 weeks? 3 weeks?).  If i was an AT&T or Sprint customer, I would be able to do this now.  Why won't Verizon take my money and turn a longstanding customer into a higher-paying longstanding customer???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Currently a VZW prepaid customer. How do I get an iphone 5 and a postpaid plan?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi pastriano,

I want you to be able to get an iPhone 5 like all other customers can. I'm sorry that we haven't been able to take care of this for you. Since you have a pre-paid number, to keep that number you need to contact Telesales at 800-256-4646 and let them know you want to convert to a post-paid customer. They will be able to order the iPhone 5 with your current number and set you up on the correct plan. Due to inventory, the phone may not ship immediately but it will be in the same time period other carriers are offering. I hope this doesn't cause you to go as we want to offer you the best coverage and phone experience possible. Let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thank you,
MariaC_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes