Can't send texts, etc. to Android devices
tswaff

I can't send or receive texts,pics, etc. to/from Android devices on my new phone. All current updates have been made to operating system.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Can't send texts, etc. to Android devices
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there tswaff,

Let's keep those messages flowing through.  I use text messaging as my main source of communication so I absolutely understand how important it is that we get you back up and running.

When did this issue start occuring? Is it all Android devices or just some specific contacts? Please go to settings, messaging and make sure send as SMS is turned on.

Please provide us additional details so I can better assist.

NicholasB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
leighj00

I am also having this problem but only when trying to send pictures. Texts go through fine to everyone; pictures won't go through to Samsung users. I have checked my settings and SMS is turned on. Is there something I can tell my Samsung user friends to change in their settings so they can receive my pictures?

Thanks

0 Likes
luludeleon

i have the same problem since 4 days ago my txt msg dont go thought.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

leighj00,

What a peculiar situation. But no need to worry at all. Do you also have the iPhone 5? Are you currently running iOS 7? And when did this begin?

EvanO_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey luludeleon,

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear you having messaging issues as well. What zip code are you having these issues in? Can you receive texts ok? Do you receive an error message when you try to send a text? Are you only having issues with specific contacts or all of your contacts?

Please provide specifics to your issue so we can better assist.

NicholasB_VZW

0 Likes