Re: Can't send photo texts on Iphone 5?!
mper900

I just received the new Simcard and no luck... This is a problem because I do not have an app called Onavo.

My phone has a fresh install and no additional apps have been installed.

0 Likes
tashrocca
Enthusiast - Level 2

Try going to reset and "reset all settings" worked for me.

0 Likes
mper900

OK... WORKING!!!!... after I called tier 2 tech support, our call dropped, but shortly I received a message on my iPhone saying that my "Carrier has update your settings" after this I shut off my phone and turned it back on and it worked. This happened on both my Iphone 5.. I guess tech support has figured it out now..

0 Likes
lucychiang
Enthusiast - Level 1

This totally worked for me. I have been trying to figure it out the past three days and have been so irritated. Now it works flawlessly. THANK YOU VERY MUCH! The people at Verizon support center could not figure it out! I thought it was a porting error since I had T-Mobile and just switched to Verizon but it wasn't - it was my phone's setting.

Now my question is: Would I have to keep on resetting it after software iOS updates?  Thanks!

0 Likes
RJSadow

I also had this problem with my iPhone 5 (Verizon) and I spoke with Connor at Apple Customer Support,  he had me follow these steps and it fixed my problem immediately.

Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings

Note: This will reset your network so you will lose your WiFi passwords, but that is all NO loss of contacts or any other information on your iPhone (ringtones, pictures, etc.)

0 Likes