Can anyone tell me the hidden monthly fees with iphone 5c?
Memalink

Can anyone tell me if there are hidden monthly fees with the iphone 5c?

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can anyone tell me the hidden monthly fees with iphone 5c?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Memalink,

That's a great question and always good to know what it entails. There is no charge from us to use the service, however, it's important to keep in mind both applications use data. FaceTime will use more data if you're on cellular network and will be deducted from your allowance, but you can use it on wi-fi at no cost or using your allowance http://vz.to/1jib03Y .

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Memalink.

I can definitely address your concerns before you make your purchase. Are you planning to upgrade at the 2 year price, through Edge, or Device Payment plan? What memory size are you looking to purchase with the iPhone 5C?

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Memalink

I am upgrading my contract but I am also afraid of other costs that are not mentioned.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Memalink, I want you to be worry free before you upgrade. With all upgrades, there is a $30.00 upgrade fee that will apply to your order. In total, you would be paying the 2 year price of the device, an upgrade fee, taxes and surcharges.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Memalink

Is there any extra charge to use Siri, Facetime, etc?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Memalink,

That's a great question and always good to know what it entails. There is no charge from us to use the service, however, it's important to keep in mind both applications use data. FaceTime will use more data if you're on cellular network and will be deducted from your allowance, but you can use it on wi-fi at no cost or using your allowance http://vz.to/1jib03Y .

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes