Can anyone else actually view the status of their preorder?
ChadMoran
Enthusiast - Level 1

I pre ordered 2 iPhone 5s last night.  I got my preorder confirmation however I haven't been charged yet and I can't seem to view the status of my order.

Anyone having similar issues?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can anyone else actually view the status of their preorder?
houser
Enthusiast - Level 3

This site has tended to give better results than the link in the confirmation email. Also, I get better results by giving it my Preorder number (the longer one) instead of the actual Order Number. However, their database has been very finicky; sometimes it finds it, minutes later it does not. Finally, several people have reported that the "ship by" date keeps changing, from 21st to 26th, then back to 21st... so take it for what it's worth.

View solution in original post

houser
Enthusiast - Level 3

This site has tended to give better results than the link in the confirmation email. Also, I get better results by giving it my Preorder number (the longer one) instead of the actual Order Number. However, their database has been very finicky; sometimes it finds it, minutes later it does not. Finally, several people have reported that the "ship by" date keeps changing, from 21st to 26th, then back to 21st... so take it for what it's worth.

ChadMoran
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, that actually found my order.  Many thanks.

To those finding this thread.  You won't get charged until your phone(s) ship.