Can I use another carrier's iPhone 5 with Verizon Wireless?
MerryBe1

I have an iPhone 4. Someone has given me a used iPhone 5. The carrier shows as AT&T. Can I easily change that to Verizon and add this device to my Verizon Wireless account and keep my phone number?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: used iPhone 5
amberf_vzw
Verizon Employee

MerryBe1, we would like to assist you in getting the new phone activated to your account. You can easily do this here: Bring Your Own Phone or Device - BYOD | Verizon Wireless  We are unable to guarantee that it will work with our network but you can certainly try. Let me know if you were successful.

AmberF_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: used iPhone 5
amberf_vzw
Verizon Employee

MerryBe1, we would like to assist you in getting the new phone activated to your account. You can easily do this here: Bring Your Own Phone or Device - BYOD | Verizon Wireless  We are unable to guarantee that it will work with our network but you can certainly try. Let me know if you were successful.

AmberF_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes