Can I use an iPhone 5 Sim card in an iPhone 7?
BIGI58

Can I use the Iphone 5 sim card in the Iphone 7?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Sim cards
mama23dogs
Legend

It's the sam size, but you will need to replace it to take advantage of som of the newer features of the iphone7.  Good enough if you are excited to activate a new device. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

It's the sam size, but you will need to replace it to take advantage of som of the newer features of the iphone7.  Good enough if you are excited to activate a new device. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ronald Iseli, it sounds like you are looking at a new phone. There is no better time than the present. The SIM card for these models is exactly the same. This means that you may certainly use a SIM that is in good condition from that 5 in the new 7. Should you need to purchase a new SIM card we will be just a click away to assist.

LorenB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon Wireless Customer Support wrote:

... Should you need to purchase a new SIM card we will be just a click away to assist.

LorenB_VZW

I thought SIM cards were free??

mama23dogs
Legend

They are...

0 Likes
adriennep_vzw
Verizon Employee

Sorry for all that confusion over SIM card costs. I do want to help you. I have some great news, SIM cards are free! If you need to get a new one we can always help. Please either visit a corporate store Verizon Stores Near Me | Verizon Wireless  or call customer service at *611 (800-922-0204) if you need a SIM replaced.

0 Likes
Iowa2

Use an iPhone 7 SIM card in iphone 5.  My 7 is being replaced, but its not here now. 

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes