Can I find out who a phone number belongs too?
doesvzcare
Enthusiast - Level 2

Is there anyway of looking up who a phone number belongs to that appears on a phone bill?  It's not what it sounds like, I paid my bill a minute ago and was just looking around online and found where I could view a text message log to each line on my account.  I have a teenage son, 16, and there is a number that appears on his log pretty much every minute of the time he is awake for the past 5 days, even during school all day.  Only stops while he is at baseball practice.  So not suspicious spouse or anything, just a concerned mother.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can I find out who a phone number belongs too?
Snn5
Legend

Outside of normal reverse searches on the internet there aren't many ways to identify numbers because most wireless numbers are not listed.  Free reverse searches often return at least the city and carrier name.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Outside of normal reverse searches on the internet there aren't many ways to identify numbers because most wireless numbers are not listed.  Free reverse searches often return at least the city and carrier name.

0 Likes
doesvzcare
Enthusiast - Level 2

Okay, thanks.  I was afraid of that.  I may have thought of a way around it.  I am going to login to his Apple ID and look through his contacts until I find the number that matches.  If I get the name that will probably explain his attitude all week I suspect.

Snn5
Legend

Uh oh.  Hope that works for you then.

0 Likes
doesvzcare
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just finished, worked perfect! Exactly who I thought it was....the little smart mouth girl!

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Good job figuring it out.  I'll have to remember that.

0 Likes