Battery on I-phone 5
NEB

what do you do when battery doesn't hold charge on iphone 5?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Battery on I-phone 5
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NEB,

Making sure your device will take a charge is a must and you deserve reliable battery life. How long has it been like this? Does the device still take a charge? Approximately how long does the battery life last? Since you noticed the issues have there been any recent changes to the device such as new apps, app updates or software updates?

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NEB,

Making sure your device will take a charge is a must and you deserve reliable battery life. How long has it been like this? Does the device still take a charge? Approximately how long does the battery life last? Since you noticed the issues have there been any recent changes to the device such as new apps, app updates or software updates?

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

I took our out of warranty iphone 5 to a local phone repair shop and got the batter replaced for $60 or so. 

0 Likes