Anyone waiting for the iPhone 5?
Joaire

Should I purchase the iPhone 4 tomorrow or until the release of the iPhone 5. 

With all the excitement about the iPhone 4 I really want one now, but if the next generation is worth waiting for I will.

Opinions please!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Anyone waiting for the iPhone 5?
AZSALUKI
Legend

the problem is that nobody knows when the ip5 will come out for verizon and when it does, wether or not it will be 4g/LTE capable?????? i would wait, simply because the ip4 is already 8 months old. i also live in an LTE network area so i want an LTE device.

0 Likes
Iphone4bus

It will be the Iphone 4g.  Very little will be different besides 4g.  Just like the 3 to 3g.  This phone wont change much until next year 

0 Likes
Truelife2
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just moved out of a large LTE market.. so iPhone 4 would be fine for me. Plus, data plan prices may be a lot higher.

I am just waiting till after the next few weeks of iPhones being sold so I can do my own research and see the problems with the phone and the service/network. I originally said there would be problems and so many people said No there wouldn't because it is just an old phone from AT&T to VZW... But alas, look at all them! And an antenna issue too - the bear hug I believe it's called!

Also, too many people activating, mixed up MEIDs when shipped, and slow network temporarily. Sometimes it pays to NOT be the first, but be the 4 million'th.  :smileywink:

0 Likes
Abi
Contributor - Level 1
I would go ahead and buy one. I don't think we will see a Verizon iPhone 5 till next February. I also know that iPhone resale value is high so you could always sell it and buy the new one.
0 Likes