Re: Anybody not able to check their preorder confirmnation number when checking order status
kitajenn8709

I had the same problem but I ended up using the Preorder confirmation order and typed my last name in all caps to see the confirmation.

0 Likes
Re: Anybody not able to check their preorder confirmnation number when checking order status
Karenn
Enthusiast - Level 3

ether813x wrote:

Preordered my iphone 5 this morning, but i am not able to check the order status of it using the preorder confirmation number that i received, i keep getting an error on verizon's site..."Please check the information you have entered. Data may be missing or may have entered an invalid Pre-Order Number or Last Name."

Hi, the same was happening to me. I saw another member here post this link earlier..Hope it helps!

https://preorder.verizonwireless.com/iconic/iconic/screens/IconicSearchInit.do

0 Likes
bluegrasslass

I had the same problem with the error but Spoke to CS who assured me that my order 'looked Ok' so it could be that all of us who received a confirmation email are in the queue for shipping.

0 Likes
JamieFarFromHome
Enthusiast - Level 1

It took 3 hours before I was able to check the status.  Prior to that, I got the same error you did.

0 Likes
kakiyama
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's been close to 48 hours since I ordered. I did however sign up as a new customer when I ordered. Still no email, bank charge and I still get an error checking my status.

0 Likes
JamieFarFromHome
Enthusiast - Level 1

When you go to the order status link in the confirmation email, you MUST enter your last name in ALL CAPS in order for it to work.

I hope that helps you...

Jamie

0 Likes
kakiyama
Enthusiast - Level 2

Finally got a hold of a good CS rep today. Said something went wrong with the credit check on their end, but if I resubmit my order I can get the delivery date reset to the 21st! Was beginning to think Verizon customer service was not worth the good coverage, if this rep does as he says he will I'll be impressed.

0 Likes
JamieFarFromHome
Enthusiast - Level 1

Nice!

I hope the rep comes through for you.

0 Likes
kakiyama
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks! I didn't know it was possible for them to force a ship date up?

0 Likes
JamieFarFromHome
Enthusiast - Level 1

Honestly, I don't believe that it is.  Maybe the rep knows something I don't.  I needed to change the shipping address for my order, and the reps I spoke with both told me that the process would change my ship date, and that they could not put it back to 09/21.

Maybe your rep knows something that mine didn't.

0 Likes