Re: 9/28 shipments are starting to be processed.....
mattnyc
Enthusiast - Level 2

Screen Shot 2012-09-25 at 4.47.07 PM.png

Hi Dexlad thank you i checked the link that you send me.

That is one of my order status for one.

When i write down same order no it shows that Smiley Happy i think i found a bug.

Screen Shot 2012-09-25 at 4.49.18 PM.png

0 Likes
Dexlab

My iPhone 5 order email said the same thing until they processed it earlier today, and I ordered mine minutes before you did. It would appear that processing for 9/28 has begun, so i would expect that you should see movement before your delivery date.

0 Likes
mattnyc
Enthusiast - Level 2

this one is belong to my second order

Screen Shot 2012-09-25 at 4.51.08 PM.png

difference is this one i did not get charged.

0 Likes
Dexlab

Yeah, there seems to be a bug after you're CC is charged and you check your order status. for example, if you keep clicking the search button after your status updates; it will give you a bunch of random shipping dates until you receive your final shipment confirmation from Verizon.

0 Likes
tracet

9/28 ship date just received shipping notification from fedex. Is suppose to be delivered tommorrow overnight delivery from memphis. YAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

0 Likes
LovethePups
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered mine iphone5 on 9/14/12 at 10:00 a.m. - received it today at 10:30 a.m. via Federal Express.  I love my iPhone5 !

TheAllensFamily

I ordered 2 phones in 2 diff orders within minutes of each other. first one 16GB white still says 9/28 delivery by date. 32GB black had the 9/28 date switched to 10/19. Anyone else had this issue. I find that rediculous. confirmation for both phones say 9/28...

0 Likes
NanaSioux
Enthusiast - Level 2

I got shipment notification this morning on one of the two phones ordered at the same time.  The other one says "sent for processing."  The shipped one is a white 32gb and the other is a 64gb black one. 

0 Likes
homeistexas
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered mine on 9/14 at 10:30 am CST and I received mine today by fedex came from Memphis. The shipment notification didn't come til 11:30 PM last night. The last I checked my status yesterday it said it would ship by the 26th so I was happy to get it early.

0 Likes
thedon88

Like many of you ordered on the 14th, delivery for 28th, but for the past day, I get an error when I try to check the status. Finally called in, said tracking number should be in email shortly and what do you know....it is now. Iphone 5 set to deliver tomorrow the 27th. They are coming.....

0 Likes