1x to LTE
iphoneuser27

I've got an IPhone 5 and I've noticed in the last 2 or so weeks that my phone has been switching from LTE to 1x for most of the day when I arrive at work.  This has NEVER happened before and it's usually around this time (2 pm Pacific), that it switches back from 1x to LTE.  Yes I am inside, but I can't imagine it's because of lack of a tower.  My zip code is 95624 so any help would be great from a Verizon representative.  Thanks. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 1x to LTE
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out to us here iphoneuser27! No alerts are noted for Elk Grove. The fact that this issue is occurring around the same time and indoors is an indication of potential structural interference and peak network traffic limitations. Next you experience this signal fluctuation at this location, reset the connection to the network and test: power off>remove SIM card for one minute>insert SIM card>power on. Keep us posted.

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: 1x to LTE
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out to us here iphoneuser27! No alerts are noted for Elk Grove. The fact that this issue is occurring around the same time and indoors is an indication of potential structural interference and peak network traffic limitations. Next you experience this signal fluctuation at this location, reset the connection to the network and test: power off>remove SIM card for one minute>insert SIM card>power on. Keep us posted.

AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes