"we have experienced technical difficulty..."
wademvp91

Ok so I woke up at 3 a.m. and pre-ordered the 4S, but when I got the confirmation e-mail, however, when I check the status on Verizon's site with the number and my last name it says  "Please contact Us.

We have experienced technical difficulty while processing your order." Normailly, I would have just called them, but from reading online this is sometimes a glitch and it will resolve itself momentarily. Anyone have any ideas or experience with this?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: "we have experienced technical difficulty..."
sm0kstr
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just called Verizon about this, the technical support person told me that the reason the order number is not working is because it won't actually be an order until sometime early next week, or possibly not even until the 13th when the phone ships. Right now everyone's order is in pre-order status, so that's where the issue is coming from.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
smitty97007
Contributor - Level 1

That would be in the top 10 of Things I do not want to see when checking my order status...

0 Likes
adidas3377

My status says that as well.  

0 Likes
romo2miles

same thing for me! I am nervous now.

0 Likes
middlepath

Try it with your preorder confirmation number instead of the order number.

0 Likes
nedcook
Contributor - Level 1

I was getting this too because I was using the Order number. If you use the Pre-Order Confirmation number, it works. Mine says the order has been received an is in process.

0 Likes
sm0kstr
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just called Verizon about this, the technical support person told me that the reason the order number is not working is because it won't actually be an order until sometime early next week, or possibly not even until the 13th when the phone ships. Right now everyone's order is in pre-order status, so that's where the issue is coming from.

0 Likes