Re: not receiving texts
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Roger that SugarlanFan09! We do recommend having your friend contact us directly at 800-922-0204 for additional assistance. We appreciate your sharing your concerns with us. However, at this time it would be best for us to work directly with your friend to proceed. We look forward to speaking with him/her very soon, thanks!

MatthewS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
countrygrl310
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am also having issues with my text messages.  SOMETIMES I receive texts, SOMETIMES I get nothing. Different people, different types of phones, different carriers... I have an LG VS415PP.  I have restarted phone, taken battery out, dialed *228, called customer service.... nothing is helping!!  Very annoyed

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's definitely concerning countrygirl310! I would be lost without my texting so I know how important it is to have. Let's check into this for you. Do you notice this happens at a specific location? What zip code are you in? Are calls and data working normally with your phone?

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

RobKA

On my dumb phone I don't get texts that have emotions

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand the importance of being able to receive all your messages from friends and loved ones RobKA. What make and model phone do you have? Do you have the ability to send and receive picture mssages successfully? Have you ever been able to receive text messages with emoticons successfully in the past?

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes