Re: iphone 4s unlock?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you looked on eBay to see if someone is selling that kind of service.

You don't meet the qualifications to get an unlock code from Verizon Wireless.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Xplode

Ya i dnt meet the requirements since m not a verizon customer but there must be something to get this working??? Remote

Services are there but only for uk and netherlands

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

sell it on ebay and buy a diff phone

0 Likes
Xplode

Lol already listed there lookin for a buyer

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello googie,

Having a connection to your wireless printer is very important, for both personal and business reasons. The answer to your question can be provided to you once I have the information on the model of your PC and which Verizon Wireless device you have. Once you have this information, you are able to check the website for your PC, or our support website, at:

http://www.vzw.com/support

This site has a search engine, and keyword searches can be performed in order to find step-by-step information. Please post back if you need additional assistance.

Thanks very much,

Christina B

VZW Support

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
wwc

Christina,

I am in a similar situation and meet all of the requirements.  How can I contact you for assistance in unlocking my SIM card?  Thanks!

0 Likes
naim

Hello, Will Verizon assist users which are out of country but they are not the essential buyer of the phone, basically they dont have account with Verizon neither live in the States, if the phone doesnt have bad ESN?

From user's stand point if I have a phone for which I paid, ESN is clear, why I wouldnt get it unlocked to use it internationally?

Best Regards,
N.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you meet the requirements set by Verizon Wireless for getting an unlock code?

If you do not meet the requirements, then Verizon Wireless cannot help you.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
jaszon

do you have my phone

?

0 Likes
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

HI wwc,

I would be more than happy to assist you with unlocking the device, since you mentioned you do meet the requirements listed in my earlier post. Please send me a DM (Direct Message) with your name and mobile number. I'll be happy to assist you.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Christina B

VZW Support

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes