iphone 4s bought off ebay
flametongue

Hello everyone, first of all let me tell you that I've been trying to find a way to email or live chat with a representative, but it seems like there's no such option with Verizon and might I add that's very bizzare....

Now to the question, I recently bought an iphone 4s and i want to have it unlocked. As far as I know, it's ok if it's not meant to be used in the US? I am planning to use it in Greece with a Cosmote sim card. What do I need to do to unlock it? I have the IMEI at hand if that's needed.

Thanks in advance.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: iphone 4s bought off ebay
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you are not currently a Verizon Wireless customer with an active account, you do not qualify for the SIM unlock on a VZW iPhone 4S.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

A trip to Greece sounds amazing! I understand the need of having a working device while traveling. Are you a current Verizon Wireless customer? If so, we may unlock the device if your account meets the guidelines. Send me your account information via private message so that I can better assist.

Thank you,

Lena_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Not applicable

Or call *611.  That would be easier.

0 Likes