iPhone...died????
poetryoutlaw

Battery charged, not brand new--about 2 months old--iPhone4 just crapped out.  Won't come on, plugged it into charger to see if it had a pulse...nothing.  Black screen of death.  How do I fix?  Thanks lots!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone...died????
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

If you left it on the charger for awhile and it still won't turn on you should contact Apple or VZW for support. Since it is only 2 months old you are still within the 90 day free phone support from Apple (2 years if you purchased AppleCare). Or you can go to your nearest Apple Store if possible to have the Genuis Bar look at it. Also, you might want to try plugging your iPhone up to your computer to see if it does anything. Not sure if it will but it won't hurt to try.

0 Likes
mmiphone4

I had the same thing happen to my iphone. Try holding down both the power button and home button at the same time for 10 seconds. Your iphone should reset.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Hi there everyone!

Great suggestions! I recommend trying the "force reboot" first. That's holding down the power and home key together for 10-20 seconds. You'll then see the apple logo appear and the phone will reboot.

After that, please contact us or Apple for additional troubleshooting!

Thank you!

0 Likes