iPhone 4s - 3G not working since iOS 7 update
cjdefur

I updated my phone to iOS 7 about 6 weeks ago, every since, I have had no 3G service what so ever. My phone at times says I have 3G, or if not, 1x. But I have no internet connection unless I connect to WiFi. I'm paying for unlimited data, yet not access any of it. I have tried called *228 (or whatever that number is), I spent an hour on the phone with Verizon Support, I spent time on the phone with Apple Care, I've reset every imaginable setting on my phone, I've taken out my SIM card and put it back in, I even took the software off of my phone and reinstalled it. NOTHING has worked at all. I just want to be able to use the service that I'm paying for. I don't think that is too much to ask for. Is there anything at all I can do to make it work?

Clayton

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 4s - 3G not working since iOS 7 update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cjdefur,

Buckle up! Because we're here to get you back in the 3G data fast lane. Now, I know you've tried a lot of troubleshooting thus far but we want to better isolate the issue. First off, is data enabled? Go to settings > cellular > make sure data is enabled. If that's good, please go to settings > general > reset > reset network settings. And if that doesn't work, please process a hard reset http://vz.to/19BWuju . Finally, please keep us in the loop with results as we may need to look into replacement options after that.

EvanO_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes