iPhone 4S crashed while doing IOS 6.1.1 update; had to restore and now no service

Im4Wine

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: iPhone 4S crashed while doing IOS 6.1.1 update; had to restore and now no service

Ann154
Expert

Have you dialed *228, option 1 to reprogram the phone to Verizon Wireless network?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

Re: iPhone 4S crashed while doing IOS 6.1.1 update; had to restore and now no service

Im4Wine

I tried, but call didn't go through...I am assuming it's because I have no service

0 Likes
Highlighted

jprintz

i'm having the same problem today. i have tried to resync several times. grrrr....

i was hoping there would be some answers.

i guess it's time to try the apple.com support.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Im4Wine, you will need to connect your device to iTunes to restore Verizon Wireless service on your device. Once you connect to itunes using a USB, you will be provided with the option to restore your device. I hope this information is helpful to you. However, feel free to contact us for additional assistance. Keep us posted.^LH

0 Likes

dananfarms93

Same thing happened to me while I was off network and roaming.  Now I have no service even though I restored the iPhone4s.  It had me call 800922-0204 which was too many voice connections without a real person.  NOW WHAT do I DO!

0 Likes

divamama12

yep - same thing happened to my two week old phone - you have to replace it

0 Likes