iPhone 4 activate and keep new every two
briancurtiswx

Hey there,

I received an iPhone 4 as a gift from my fiancee and I have a question about the new every two.

I have an account with verizon wireless, and I have a new every two available in December of 2011

If i go ahead and activate the iPhone4 as my phone (thus deactivating my current samsung), and I have a new every two available in December of 2011, will I still have that new every two?  Or will activating the iPhone4 somehow be getting rid of that on me?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhone 4 activate and keep new every two
vereyezuhn
Master - Level 3

As long as your fiance didn't use your line to purchase the iPhone, then yes. Meaning they didn't use your annual upgrade or anything like that. If they purchased it full price or used a different line's upgrade to get it, then it shouldn't affect your line at all. You will still be eligible for your NE2 discount in Dec. But remember you only have 6 months from that point to use it before you lose it, and that will be your last NE2 discount.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vereyezuhn
Master - Level 3

As long as your fiance didn't use your line to purchase the iPhone, then yes. Meaning they didn't use your annual upgrade or anything like that. If they purchased it full price or used a different line's upgrade to get it, then it shouldn't affect your line at all. You will still be eligible for your NE2 discount in Dec. But remember you only have 6 months from that point to use it before you lose it, and that will be your last NE2 discount.

0 Likes
briancurtiswx

Much Thanks :smileyhappy:

0 Likes