Re: iPhone 4. Verizon. It Begins.
iphonejunkie3

iPhone users are fanatical.  I had to open an AT&T account just for that purpose.  It is a neat device, but it has very real limitations.  I've struggled with focusing on one platform for all of my needs.  With the exception of the network, the iPhone comes very close.  I don't need a dual core machine; I don't have to play graphic intense games.  I want a phone that gives me the option of stepping outside of the box on occasion (video chat, streaming video, audio) on an as needed basis.

I personally feel that the new up and coming Androids are more phone than I really need.

0 Likes
AZSALUKI
Legend

lol...of course they are more phone than i "need".....but i still want them!!!!! however, i've wanted a front facing cam since the EVO and ip4 came out. verizon STILL has nothing to offer in that realm. but i also want one that will be LTE as i have a family out in AZ and all of our relatives are in the midwest and FL. so i want video chat that i don't necessarily have to use wifi to use (we have been skyping from the pc at home for years, but it'd be fun to do something like that from my kids' school or ball game or wherever i want). i don't need any of it, but i'm a mobile device geek and just love to play around with them. i want dual core, LTE and a front facing cam, that's all....lol....oh yeah...and i want it for cheap! lol

0 Likes
shawn4618

The Blue network has been trying to update their networks furiously. I would wait and see how many people leave for Verizon before moving to AT&T. You will probably get a good rate from them since they will eventually start to hurt from this,

0 Likes
dnywlsh

Apple also said most people said they wanted the iPhone on Verizon NOW!  Not in a year when they can figure out how to fit in a 4G radio or when Verizon adds Simultaneous Voice and Data.  Now.  And that's what they got.  An iPhone on Verizon, and most people are happy with it.  If you're not, switch to AT&T, that's why they gave you a choice.  This was mostly for current Verizon customers who have been waiting since 2007 for the iPhone to come to Verizon.

0 Likes
lkcsc
Enthusiast - Level 2

I anm one who wants it NOW.  Sooner than now and I am thrilled to be getting one.

0 Likes
mhrandall

We have always had  to wait for the best phones to come to Verizon.  NOW you finally have the iphone 4 and the iphone 5 will be available in just a few more months. Always behind.  Thanks.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

mhrandall wrote:

We have always had  to wait for the best phones to come to Verizon.  NOW you finally have the iphone 4 and the iphone 5 will be available in just a few more months. Always behind.  Thanks.

You are insinuating VZW held up it getting the iPhone.... Apple had to come to terms with VZW before VZW even had a chance to get Apple to have the devices built. CDMA chips would not be made ordered or made until the two parties agreed.  Once Apple agrees to the terms, the iPhone fairy does not come out and produce upwards of 9 million phones for Verizon overnight.

And I doubt VZW will get the iPhone 5 during the summer.

0 Likes
SJJ3

Is anyone besides me getting tired of receiving emails with a subject line "iPhone 4. Verizon. It Begins." only to have the email promote sales of OTHER phones??

0 Likes
lkcsc
Enthusiast - Level 2

have not received any emails;  perhaps you forgot to uncheck something?

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Never received one

0 Likes