iPhone 4 Push Notifications not working
Stix101

I am now on my second iPhone 4 and it's been a week since my initial purchase.  My first iPhone 4 (purchased last Thursday) didn't receive push notifications even though they were turned on.  On Friday, I took it to the VZW store and it completely stumped the sales associates so they gave me a new iPhone.  The second iPhone also doesn't receive push notifications (for apps like Words with Friends, Facebook, and Echofon) even though sounds, alerts and badges are all turned on.  I just had graduation and have been busy with out of town family so I haven't had the chance to take it back to VZW but since this is the second device with the same issue I'm starting to wonder if it's something that I'm doing wrong?

I've reset it and restored it to no avail.

This iPhone is running version 4.2.8 and I haven't jailbroken it or anything.  Any tips? Advice?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhone 4 Push Notifications not working
Not applicable

It seems that this is a known issue with Apple's OS Verizon version phone.  Click on the link here to resolve the issue.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: iPhone 4 Push Notifications not working
Not applicable

It seems that this is a known issue with Apple's OS Verizon version phone.  Click on the link here to resolve the issue.

0 Likes