i just received my replacement phone from Asurion and Siri will not shut up plus my Home button is not functioning properlty?
traciamick

Hi All....Siri has become a crazy woman...and won't be quiet.  I have rebooted, I have shut Siri off and turned back on...many many times.  Nothing works.  I feel like I have a room mate.  Smiley Happy

Also ...my home button doesn't go to the home screen when pushed so I have activated the accessiblity program to get access to my home screen but thats a pain in the rear.

CAN ANYONE HELP?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: i just received my replacement phone from Asurion and Siri will not shut up plus my Home button is not functioning properlty?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Traciamick,

We need you to have a fully functioning phone ASAP! How long ago did you receive this replacement phone? Asurion may be able to send you another one that works. Have you tried contacting them at 1-888-881-2622?

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: i just received my replacement phone from Asurion and Siri will not shut up plus my Home button is not functioning properlty?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're here to help Siri become a respectful roomie! traciamick, since Siri is tied to the home button, does the home button just not function correctly when pressed? You mentioned the home button does not take you to the home screen when pressed. Does it take multiple presses for it to register, or does it not register at all?

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
traciamick

It does not register at all. I can push the home button multiple times and it does nothing so I had to go into the accessibility function and set it up so I can get to the home screen from that ghost image.  Thank you for any help you can provide.

Sent from my iPhone

Traci

Private info removed as required by the

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Traciamick,

We need you to have a fully functioning phone ASAP! How long ago did you receive this replacement phone? Asurion may be able to send you another one that works. Have you tried contacting them at 1-888-881-2622?

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
sleepycap2
Contributor - Level 1

Isn't it nice to have a company sometimes it acts as a good reminder not necessary comfortable but great for goal reaching Smiley Happy

0 Likes