has anyone been able to successfully activate their iPhone 4s?
eyung

i've been reading the forums and other news outlets to see that there is a widespread issue with iPhone 4s activations.  i ordered an 2 iPhone 4s for me and my wife that are supposed to arrive tomorrow.  i am anxious to get them up and working.  i was just wondering if there was anyone out there that hasn't had issues activating their iPhone 4s.

thanks.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: has anyone been able to successfully activate their iPhone 4s?
sox575
Enthusiast - Level 3

I had no issues activating my iPhone 4s. I just hooked it up to my computer and it did the rest. It was pretty easy and this was my first iPhone, I had the Motorola Droid 1 before that.

Although I was experiencing problems with calls going straight to Voicemail, even though I wasn't on the internet or doing anything on the phone, so I just got off the phone with Verizon and they had me punch in numbers to reprogram the phone and that seems to have done the trick (i hope).

I don't know if the above issue happened during the initial activation or if it was just a separate fluke, but there you go. You shouldn't experience any difficulties in setting up the phones.

Message was edited by: sox575 I should add that I got my phone in NOV and so I'm not sure if something changed in the activation process that made it faulty. I'm just reading the thread about people having issues activating the phone over the holidays.

0 Likes