dropped calls
OldCryBaby

Dropped calls quite a few times when I talk to my daughter on her iphone ( she's on AT&T ) and I'm on my Verizon iphone ,I don't know if my iphone does the dropped calls or hers. I don't recall it happening with anybody else. Anybody having the same problems with dropped calls?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: dropped calls
brichi
Contributor - Level 1

whichever phone says "call failed" is the one at fault. If you are on the phone and the call just disconnects and your phone goes back to normal as if she just hung up on you, then you're fine, If the call disconnects and your phone says "call failed" then that's your phone dropping the call

View solution in original post

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

One thing to figure out is just who's phone is dropping the calls. Another thing to check is if anyone else in your area is having dropped call issues (assuming you can definitively find out it is your phone dropping calls). Personally, I have not had a single dropped call with my iPhone, but I'm not in Texas. My usage areas have been GA, SC, TN, KY, AL, FL, NJ & VA. The reasons you may have dropped calls vary, but you really need to find out first if it's you and then troubleshoot from there with Tech Support to see if they can find the issue.

0 Likes
brichi
Contributor - Level 1

whichever phone says "call failed" is the one at fault. If you are on the phone and the call just disconnects and your phone goes back to normal as if she just hung up on you, then you're fine, If the call disconnects and your phone says "call failed" then that's your phone dropping the call

0 Likes
OldCryBaby

Thanks for the info

0 Likes