certain person can't receive some of my text messages iphone 4 help!
jennifer831

so i got the iphone 4 last thursday i use to have an LG COSMO i loved it! ever since i got the iphone 4 a certain person can't receive SOME of my text messages i already called customer service they told me to dial *228 didnt work then they restarted my switch? then they reset my settings didn't work the person who can't receive some of my text messages keeps saying that ever since i got the iphone 4 he's blaming it on my iphone idk what else to do!

the person has verizon too they have the samsung reality. and no its not my phone this is my second iphone 4!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: certain person can't receive some of my text messages iphone 4 help!
AnthonyTa_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello jennifer831,

I know how important it is to be able to stay connected with friends & family, even through text!  I would be more than happy to ensure we get your messages delivering to all possible recipients.  Since you've already gone through multiple troubleshooting, that hasn't obviously resolved the issue, I would like to file a trouble ticket to our Network Engineers to clear up any possible blocks in the line that could be preventing the message delivery.  I would need a few things from you in order to accurately file the ticket.  Please reply to my private message I'll send with that information.

0 Likes