Yahoo Instant Messaging Problems
workingman
Contributor - Level 1

When i sign in, it opens and then closes, and says try again! It keeps giving me that message, to try again. any body else have this problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Yahoo Instant Messaging Problems
mikedamirault
Contributor - Level 3

I haven't had a problem logging in, I have noticed some problems sending some messages though

Do you have a good 3G/EVDO connection or WiFi connection?  If so, try deleting and reinstalling the app

0 Likes
workaholick
Logging in is working ok now, but when I send a message, it failed & want me to resend, you have this same problem?
0 Likes
mikedamirault
Contributor - Level 3

Yeah, I only seem to get it when I don't have a strong 3G/EVDO or WiFi signal though, if I have a strong enough signal, I usually don't have a problem

0 Likes
ChaunceyM_VZW
Contributor - Level 3

Thank you to community members for your input. I would like to add that a soft reset may resolve this issue. Remove the battery, re-insert after 30 seconds. Power the device back on. 

ChaunceyM_VZWSupport

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

ChaunceyM_VZW wrote:

Thank you to community members for your input. I would like to add that a soft reset may resolve this issue. Remove the battery, re-insert after 30 seconds. Power the device back on. 

ChaunceyM_VZWSupport

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

For some reason a couple of VZW employees are under the incorrect assumption that the iPhone has a battery that can be removed by the user. It can not. Just find it odd that even after being released for 3 months this very wrong advice is being given.

0 Likes