Would like to replace iphone 5 with iphone 4s, can I do this over the phone with a verizon rep? I won't have internet access to do it.
NASNANN

A friend of mine would like to swap her iphone 5 out for an iphone 4s.  We will be using itunes to backup the iphone 5 then load that backup to the 4s.  My question is, can she switch her line from the 5 to the 4s without using her My Verizon account online, could she simply call and have it done by a Verizon rep?  She doesn't use her online account at all, she's not a computer person.  I know we could go to a store, but she'd rather do it over the phone.

Thank you for any help you can give us.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Would like to replace iphone 5 with iphone 4s, can I do this over the phone with a verizon rep? I won't have internet access to do it.
Weth
Legend

Yes, telephone rep can add the phone.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Would like to replace iphone 5 with iphone 4s, can I do this over the phone with a verizon rep? I won't have internet access to do it.
Weth
Legend

Yes, telephone rep can add the phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NASNANN, great question! If she does not want to make the change online she can definitely contact us by dialing *611 and we can get the device change for her.

LauraL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes