Wifi issues
Staceyusaf

I'm in a wifi area and I've typed in the password to log on, but when I type in the password and click on join, the join highlight button doesn't highlight

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Wifi issues
Not applicable

Staceyusaf wrote:

I'm in a wifi area and I've typed in the password to log on, but when I type in the password and click on join, the join highlight button doesn't highlight

I am a little confused so let me understand.

The wifi you are connecting is a "public" wifi hot spot? Or is it a personal hotspot?

In order for you to connect to a public or open hot spot you have to have the wep/wpa key (password) from that connection.

The password must be EXACT as to upper and lower case letters and symbols if not it will hang on trying to connect.

If you are trying to connect with a password it may be a temporary one which many wifi spots issue and cannot be used again. If you try to connect to a friends network again check that you are selecting the right password. You cannot make up one of your own. Post back with more info

Oh I forgot, if all the letters,numbers,or symbols are correctly entered the button will be active. My guess is you don't have the full security string.

Message was edited by: Elector

0 Likes