Labels (2)
Tags (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: poor service in 32162 area
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Toots45,

We definitely want  you to have the service that you deserve. Let's figure out what's going on. Indoor coverage can certainly be a challenge and cannot be guaranteed, but we still want you to have the coverage where you need it. Are you only having issues indoors? Are you aware of others with issues here? Do you have issues outside of this location? We do offer in home solutions to assist with incoor coverage. Find out more http://vz.to/1rkB3jf.

AVZWGG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Toots45,

We definitely want  you to have the service that you deserve. Let's figure out what's going on. Indoor coverage can certainly be a challenge and cannot be guaranteed, but we still want you to have the coverage where you need it. Are you only having issues indoors? Are you aware of others with issues here? Do you have issues outside of this location? We do offer in home solutions to assist with incoor coverage. Find out more http://vz.to/1rkB3jf.

AVZWGG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Toots45
Enthusiast - Level 2

Why would I spend another $250 for a device when I am already paying for service that doesn't work?
It would more cost effective to switch to another carrier that gives the 'Extender' for free?

Snn5
Legend

Ideally, you wouldn't subscribe to a carrier where you needed an extender at all.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Toots45 we certainly do not want to see you go. Having the best service is what we strive for. Are you only having issues indoors? Are you aware of others with issues here? Do you have issues outside of this location?

TionnaB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Toots45
Enthusiast - Level 2

Our neighborhood has had poor Verizon reception indoors, the same issue as I have.  Verizon has made many promises to our development, yet the problem still exists.  However, since Verizon offers a extender for $250 and If I do have a problem with another carrier they would only charge me $150 with a $75 rebate. 

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Bump that...Verizon gave me one for free.  If they are making you buy one...I'd think twice.