Why can't people leave me voice mail?
mckinleyes

My coworker recently informed me that when you call my phone, if I miss the call, there is no option to leave a message. Instead, the recording says "Please enter the number for the person you are trying to reach". I tried to press the # button, and it said "Please enter your mailbox number". Now, I used to have voicemail set up on my phone, I remember setting it up!

How can I fix this issue and get my voicemail back? I tried speaking with someone at Verizon, they couldn't help and transferred me to Apple care, who also couldn't help - they just suggested a hard reset, which did not work.

Any help/suggestions are welcomed and appreciated! Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Voicemail Problems..Help!?
Not applicable
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mckinleyes,

Oh no, a voicemail is definitely needed so let's get you back in business. With the information provided sounds like your voicemail isn't routing correctly, we can definitely take a look and see what is going on. Please follow me and then direct message so we can get this matter resolved. I look forward in hearing from you.

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
AndyPanda

I have a question regarding my iPhone 4 w/Verizon Wireless service. When someone calls and leaves a voicemail, I may get a missed call notification, but then I never get a notification that a new voicemail is waiting for me. Does anyone have any suggestions as to how to remedy that situation?

0 Likes
Not applicable
0 Likes