Why can't I open facebook or twitter?
los14

posts are coming thru but pg comes up blank and blinks off????  was working fine and 1/2 later nothing...without changing or doing anything to the phone

any suggestions????

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: ok so i can't open facebook/twitter...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

los14,

I am sorry to hear that you are having problems with your facebook not opening. We would suggest that you power the device off and then on again. We would also want you to make sure that your data is turned on the device and can get on the internet. If those all work. I would check to see if there is an update to facebook. If not then I would delete the facebook application and redownload it. That should solve the issue.

RobinD_VZW
VZW Support

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: ok so i can't open facebook/twitter...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

los14,

I am sorry to hear that you are having problems with your facebook not opening. We would suggest that you power the device off and then on again. We would also want you to make sure that your data is turned on the device and can get on the internet. If those all work. I would check to see if there is an update to facebook. If not then I would delete the facebook application and redownload it. That should solve the issue.

RobinD_VZW
VZW Support

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes