Why can't I get Snapchat on my iPhone 4?
zlking

Hello, I am using an iphone 4. I tried to download snapchat for it but continued to get a message that I need ios version 8.0 or later to use it but my iphone is running ios 7.1.2 and says there are no updates available for it. Any way around this or am I just not able to use snap chat with my iphone 4.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: SnapChat iphone 4
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

ZLKing,

We hear your SOS and know that being able to stay up to date with the latest iOS is key in order to take advantage of all the newest apps. At this time your iPhone 4 is already up to date with the latest iOS available. iOS Updates - Apple iPhone 4 | Verizon Wireless  

We apologize for the inconvenience, however feel free to check out all the newest iPhone we have available.

Apple Smartphones - Verizon Wireless

yarelim_vzw

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: SnapChat iphone 4
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

ZLKing,

We hear your SOS and know that being able to stay up to date with the latest iOS is key in order to take advantage of all the newest apps. At this time your iPhone 4 is already up to date with the latest iOS available. iOS Updates - Apple iPhone 4 | Verizon Wireless  

We apologize for the inconvenience, however feel free to check out all the newest iPhone we have available.

Apple Smartphones - Verizon Wireless

yarelim_vzw

0 Likes