Re: Where's ISO 5?
MP_Ranger

Well no doubt it is frustrating to be on the receiving end of false accusations or ill aimed ones if you are at the bottom of the totem pole at Verizon and the management has not seen fit to communicate 'both' ways in a timely fashion the concerns of staff and customers.  I suspect from the response you are in such a predicament and can speak of such with knowledge well earned.  My sympathies.  Customers forget or do not use common sense when speaking to others just where the buck stops, More than one Internet terminals connected ONLY to the Verizon website in stores would be a WISE tool, but then chairs or benches in those same stores would be as well considering the times I have visited some of these places.

What is not fruitful is that Verizon does not let its employees daily write in those complaints or accusations to someone who addresses them in a timely manner so you can respond to them well the next time they might come up.  How am I doing so far?  Do I sound like a man who has been doing this a long time?  Does what I say make sense to you?  Perhaps you should suggest these things directly to your superior in the next team meeting.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

MP_Ranger wrote:

Well no doubt it is frustrating to be on the receiving end of false accusations or ill aimed ones if you are at the bottom of the totem pole at Verizon and the management has not seen fit to communicate 'both' ways in a timely fashion the concerns of staff and customers.  I suspect from the response you are in such a predicament and can speak of such with knowledge well earned.  My sympathies.  ......

What is not fruitful is that Verizon does not let its employees daily write in those complaints or accusations to someone who addresses them in a timely manner so you can respond to them well the next time they might come up.  How am I doing so far?  Do I sound like a man who has been doing this a long time?  Does what I say make sense to you?  Perhaps you should suggest these things directly to your superior in the next team meeting.

If you are suggesting that I am a Verizon employee, that is not the case. I get this just from reading these boards.

Stories such as "I am a longtime loyal Verizon customer...." yet these "longtime loyal Verizon customers" have not ONCE taken the time to read ANY part of their contract about what is expected of them and what they should expect from Verizon. These "longtime loyal Verizon customers" pay for insurance on their phones yet yell at Verizon when they are charged a deductible because they didn't care to take the time to read what the insurance entailed. These "longtime loyal Verizon customers" are owed something because they are "longtime loyal customers".

Bottom line is that it is Verizon's fault because it couldn't possiby be a "longtime loyal customer's" fault.

0 Likes
MP_Ranger

So it is after close of business in London, the day is over.  In Atlanta and New York it is minutes before 1 pm officially making in the afternoon. In  Cupertino, California , the hour is now just 10 am two hours after the official start of the business day, so Apple has had the doors open and the Cloud running. No IOS5, why?  Who knows what darkness lies in the hearts of men, who knows what evil awaits the anxious owners of the iPhone, who knows the truth?  The shadows know.   :robotwink:  

People get angry when people do not get their way. I wrote a post on the 'upgrade to the 4S over here, just a sec and I'll post a link, not the conversation:  http://community.vzw.com/t5/Apple-Discussions/iPhone-4-trade-in-for-iPhone-4S/m-p/693743#M182

What is important to note in my reply is that there will be a great number of angry customers who are anxious to get the new 4S and sign new contracts but did not read the fine print that assigned them new contracts limiting the data minutes. Suddenly they will have huge data usage charges based on their previous habits of data usage and not understand why.  Swallow hard when the first $300 phone bill comes in.

0 Likes
honors21
Enthusiast - Level 3

UPDATING mine to IOS5 right now.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

MP_Ranger wrote:

People get angry when people do not get their way. I wrote a post on the 'upgrade to the 4S over here, just a sec and I'll post a link, not the conversation:  http://community.vzw.com/t5/Apple-Discussions/iPhone-4-trade-in-for-iPhone-4S/m-p/693743#M182

What is important to note in my reply is that there will be a great number of angry customers who are anxious to get the new 4S and sign new contracts but did not read the fine print that assigned them new contracts limiting the data minutes. Suddenly they will have huge data usage charges based on their previous habits of data usage and not understand why.  Swallow hard when the first $300 phone bill comes in.

This is not true, if you currently have a smartphone(iPhone 4 included) with unlimited data and upgrade to another smartphone(iPhone 4S included), you will be able to keep your unlimited data plan.

0 Likes
xxnicka

really? where are you from, timezone??

0 Likes
honors21
Enthusiast - Level 3

New Jersey

0 Likes
xxnicka