Where else is the portrait orientation lock/unlock screen located besides the swipe up screen? I am unable to use the right half of my phone since the front glass panel has shattered, thereby, I am unable to unlock the screen. Thanks!
charismatica

Help!  I am unable to use phone since screen is locked in place as portrait orientation.  I tried turning phone completely off to see if it would reset the Lock Orientation status but no, it did not.  Stupid Thing.  Anyone know where I should look to find this feature?  I thought I found it lst time this happened but I couldn't locate it this time.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Where else is the portrait orientation lock/unlock screen located besides the swipe up screen? I am unable to use the right half of my phone since the front glass panel has shattered, thereby, I am unable to unlock the screen. Thanks!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I am so sorry to hear about the screen on your phone! I do see you have the iPhone 4s. In order to find the orientation you need to get to the Control Center. This link will show you the options in the Control Center. Just in case you need it. http://spr.ly/65804h0s

BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes