When I receive a call why does it go straight to voice mail?
blts67

I have a prepaid plan and when someone tries to call me it goes straight to voice mail. My phone never rings and it doesn't show that any one has called. If I call out it shows up Restricted Number on their phone. I have went through all the online troubleshooting for this and nothing helped. I have an Apple Iphone 4.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: When I receive a call why does it go straight to voice mail?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to get all your calls, blts67. Thank you for going through the online trouble shooting for your line. At this time it would be best to contact our Prepaid department at 888-294-6804, from another phone line so we can help.

StevenG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: When I receive a call why does it go straight to voice mail?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

blts67 - Missing calls is a pain we don't want you to have. It sounds like the call forwarding feature might be active. To disable call forwarding, please dial *73 Send from your device.  Wait and listen for confirmation beeps/message, then release the call. Now let's battle the caller ID issue. Please go to Settings>Phone>TTY is this setting on (Green)? If it is please turn it off(White) Please let us know if issues are resolved.

JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes