What's going on with service the last few weeks?
stefdl

Iphone 4S service slow the last few weeks, max 3-4 bars, no push notifications, email won't load, fails to send MMS, must reboot several times (at least 3x) and often hours before everything comes through or sends at once. I do not have games or excessive software, nothing new was downloaded. When I connect to iTunes, it shows no new updates. Sometimes I can get Facebook or Twitter to load with my wifi, but I'm not always home to connect to wifi. I received an important business email 7 hours too late! This is also happening to my sister-in-law's iPhone 4 300 miles away. We are spending too much to keep up a data plan when it can't be used. Very frustrated!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What's going on with service the last few weeks?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello stefdl! Sorry for the trouble you're having with your iPhone. What you've described here sounds like service issues rather than device issues. Please share your zip code, and if your device has been factory reset in recent days.

Dion M.
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

0 Likes
atari181

I have the Exact same issue the last couple weeks. Almost never on 3G. Im in the cleveland area. Never had this problem before in the 6 months I've had the phone.

0 Likes
faiths2s

I am having the exact same problem. Mine started Wednesday night! Everything was working great and all the sudden the Internet, Twitter, Facebook, and my Emails wouldn't load or they took forever. I was really worried it was my phone, but my husband has a Droid X2 and he is having the same problem. My Dad and Best Friend are also. So, I really don't know what the problem is.:(  Sometimes it works and then nothing!!!! What is really weird it seems to work wonderful if I leave my house. UGH

0 Likes
faithwalker

i live in south georgia and similiar problems!  matter of fact everyone ive spoke to is saying the same thing! what's up with Verizon?!! Customers are paying tooo much money and not receiveing the services that they should. I mean, if i was being chased down in my car and I had to dial for help.....I'd be killed b/f the phone went through! now, that's just crazy!

On top of that, I have the Nation wide 1400min. plan with 4phones. okay, only one phone has the...suppose to be $30 for internet/data. i was told when I got that and a few months ago when i had another issue  with Verz that the data thing was changing so i didn't need to change my data plan($30mo) b/c it was being changed EXCEPT for the customers who already have that....and everyone else who wanted data packages would have to buy based on how much they wanted! Now, when i sent my 16 yr old to the nearest Vrz store 45min. away, he calls and lets me speak to a REP. and he says no, i have to now change to a data package!!! what the????? Once, i began to calculate, its gonna make my bill go up more than $60 with the lowest data pk! its not fair! MY other phes are just basic phones to keep up with my elderly parents and they rarely use and can not text at ALLLL! and now im gonna have to pay MORE money! its crazy! I use my phone to talk and text only! my son does same and the internet...other 2phones NOT used at all, but I still pay so i have a back up to get ahold of my mom. Now, im CONFUSED, UPSET, AGGRAVATTED, ETC. Anyone have any ideas that may help me out. I have NO IDEA what I need to do! I cant AFFORD TO PAY MORE. iM ALREADY PAYING CLOSE TO $200MO.!! PLUS PH AND INTERNET AT HOME IS $120!! i NEED HELP ON HOW TO COMBINE AND SAVE MONEY! HELP!  "FAITHWALKER"

0 Likes